May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
St. Anselm student arrested, charged with sale of drug
GOFFSTOWN - The odor of burning marijuana in a dormitory led to the arrest of a St. Anselm student on charges of sale of a controlled drug.
Goffstown police said they responded to the dorm and found a student in possession of marijuana. Officers reported discovering two safes in his room and after obtaining a search warrant, opened them and found a half pound of marijuana.
The student, Matthew Gersh, 20, of Medford, Mass. was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District, on Thursday, Jan. 3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 6
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424