Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Concord man caught spray painting bridge in Concord
CONCORD - A 35-year-old Manchester man has been charged with criminal mischief after police say he was found spray painting underneath a bridge on Interstate 393 on Sunday afternoon.
State police said Michael Toomey of Manchester was found in the act of spray painting the bridge. He was arrested after a Concord police officer heard the state police call for assistance. The patroman parked his cruiser on top of the bridge, near Exit 2, East Side Drive, and found Toomey with rubber gloves and a can of spray paint.
Police said they were seeking a search warrant to examine Toomey's cell phone on the theory that it includes pictures of other tagging he has done in the past, focusing on graffiti with the signature "HAZE."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 19
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South to shut down after propane tank crashes - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 1
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424