June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Concord man caught spray painting bridge in Concord
CONCORD - A 35-year-old Manchester man has been charged with criminal mischief after police say he was found spray painting underneath a bridge on Interstate 393 on Sunday afternoon.
State police said Michael Toomey of Manchester was found in the act of spray painting the bridge. He was arrested after a Concord police officer heard the state police call for assistance. The patroman parked his cruiser on top of the bridge, near Exit 2, East Side Drive, and found Toomey with rubber gloves and a can of spray paint.
Police said they were seeking a search warrant to examine Toomey's cell phone on the theory that it includes pictures of other tagging he has done in the past, focusing on graffiti with the signature "HAZE."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424