Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Concord man caught spray painting bridge in Concord
CONCORD - A 35-year-old Manchester man has been charged with criminal mischief after police say he was found spray painting underneath a bridge on Interstate 393 on Sunday afternoon.
State police said Michael Toomey of Manchester was found in the act of spray painting the bridge. He was arrested after a Concord police officer heard the state police call for assistance. The patroman parked his cruiser on top of the bridge, near Exit 2, East Side Drive, and found Toomey with rubber gloves and a can of spray paint.
Police said they were seeking a search warrant to examine Toomey's cell phone on the theory that it includes pictures of other tagging he has done in the past, focusing on graffiti with the signature "HAZE."
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 8
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 10
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 10
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 6
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 2
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917