Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Concord man caught spray painting bridge in Concord
CONCORD - A 35-year-old Manchester man has been charged with criminal mischief after police say he was found spray painting underneath a bridge on Interstate 393 on Sunday afternoon.
State police said Michael Toomey of Manchester was found in the act of spray painting the bridge. He was arrested after a Concord police officer heard the state police call for assistance. The patroman parked his cruiser on top of the bridge, near Exit 2, East Side Drive, and found Toomey with rubber gloves and a can of spray paint.
Police said they were seeking a search warrant to examine Toomey's cell phone on the theory that it includes pictures of other tagging he has done in the past, focusing on graffiti with the signature "HAZE."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917