May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Concord man caught spray painting bridge in Concord
CONCORD - A 35-year-old Manchester man has been charged with criminal mischief after police say he was found spray painting underneath a bridge on Interstate 393 on Sunday afternoon.
State police said Michael Toomey of Manchester was found in the act of spray painting the bridge. He was arrested after a Concord police officer heard the state police call for assistance. The patroman parked his cruiser on top of the bridge, near Exit 2, East Side Drive, and found Toomey with rubber gloves and a can of spray paint.
Police said they were seeking a search warrant to examine Toomey's cell phone on the theory that it includes pictures of other tagging he has done in the past, focusing on graffiti with the signature "HAZE."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424