Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
TD Bank branch in Queen City is robbed
MANCHESTER -- State and city police are seeking a suspect in the early evening robbery of a bank on the city's West Side Tuesday.
Police say a single man walked into the TD Bank branch at 293 S. Main St. and demanded money from a teller.
The suspect was dressed in a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers, He escaped with an undetermined amount of cash.
A state police canine unit responded and was searched in the area of a Walgreens pharmacy a couple of blocks away from the bank.
City detectives interviewed bank personnel and checked for fingerprints the robber may have left behind.
The bank closed for the evening following the 5:20 p.m. robbery. No injuries were reported. Anyone with information has been asked to contact the city police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members
A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth