Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
TD Bank branch in Queen City is robbed
Bank security video shows the man who robbed the TD Bank branch at 293 S. Main St. in Manchester Tuesday at about 5:20 p.m. (MANCHESTER POLICE)
MANCHESTER -- State and city police are seeking a suspect in the early evening robbery of a bank on the city's West Side Tuesday.
Police say a single man walked into the TD Bank branch at 293 S. Main St. and demanded money from a teller.
The suspect was dressed in a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers, He escaped with an undetermined amount of cash.
A state police canine unit responded and was searched in the area of a Walgreens pharmacy a couple of blocks away from the bank.
City detectives interviewed bank personnel and checked for fingerprints the robber may have left behind.
The bank closed for the evening following the 5:20 p.m. robbery. No injuries were reported. Anyone with information has been asked to contact the city police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917