Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
TD Bank branch in Queen City is robbed
MANCHESTER -- State and city police are seeking a suspect in the early evening robbery of a bank on the city's West Side Tuesday.
Police say a single man walked into the TD Bank branch at 293 S. Main St. and demanded money from a teller.
The suspect was dressed in a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers, He escaped with an undetermined amount of cash.
A state police canine unit responded and was searched in the area of a Walgreens pharmacy a couple of blocks away from the bank.
City detectives interviewed bank personnel and checked for fingerprints the robber may have left behind.
The bank closed for the evening following the 5:20 p.m. robbery. No injuries were reported. Anyone with information has been asked to contact the city police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424