Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
TD Bank branch in Queen City is robbed
Bank security video shows the man who robbed the TD Bank branch at 293 S. Main St. in Manchester Tuesday at about 5:20 p.m. (MANCHESTER POLICE)
MANCHESTER -- State and city police are seeking a suspect in the early evening robbery of a bank on the city's West Side Tuesday.
Police say a single man walked into the TD Bank branch at 293 S. Main St. and demanded money from a teller.
The suspect was dressed in a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers, He escaped with an undetermined amount of cash.
A state police canine unit responded and was searched in the area of a Walgreens pharmacy a couple of blocks away from the bank.
City detectives interviewed bank personnel and checked for fingerprints the robber may have left behind.
The bank closed for the evening following the 5:20 p.m. robbery. No injuries were reported. Anyone with information has been asked to contact the city police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist - 0
- Little League speakers stolen from Precourt Park - 0
- More than 110 NH doctors defrauded through filing of fake tax returns - 0
- Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison - 0
- Prosecutors to ask 4 years in prison for former Manchester diocese official - 0
- Stolen scratch tickets lead police to Portsmouth suspect - 0
- Mass. man indicted on kidnapping, sexual assault charges - 0
- Homeless man arrested minutes after TD Bank robbery in Derry - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
- Derry library's proposed 2015 budget moves forward - 0
- Fish & Game Club planning ahead for fireworks event - 0
- AG asks court to bar Reams from office - 0
- Two fires in Manchester - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Bruins shut out Wings
High School Volleyball results
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917