Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
TD Bank branch in Queen City is robbed
Bank security video shows the man who robbed the TD Bank branch at 293 S. Main St. in Manchester Tuesday at about 5:20 p.m. (MANCHESTER POLICE)
MANCHESTER -- State and city police are seeking a suspect in the early evening robbery of a bank on the city's West Side Tuesday.
Police say a single man walked into the TD Bank branch at 293 S. Main St. and demanded money from a teller.
The suspect was dressed in a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers, He escaped with an undetermined amount of cash.
A state police canine unit responded and was searched in the area of a Walgreens pharmacy a couple of blocks away from the bank.
City detectives interviewed bank personnel and checked for fingerprints the robber may have left behind.
The bank closed for the evening following the 5:20 p.m. robbery. No injuries were reported. Anyone with information has been asked to contact the city police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483