Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Robber hits convenience?store in morning
MANCHESTER - Police are seeking a 6-foot-tall, 200-pound man who pointed a handgun at a clerk during the daytime robbery of a convenience store.
The robber entered SMA Market, 326 Maple St., about 9:50 a.m. Tuesday with his gun at the ready.
Police said the robber demanded more than the $20 bill the 52-year-old clerk gave him. He ordered the clerk to lie face down on the floor, took more cash from the register and fled, running west on Cedar Street and then cutting north between two buildings.
According to police, the robber was wearing a hooded sweatshirt that is either black or grey. He wore long, dark pants and black gloves and what appeared to be a watch on his right wrist. Police said the handgun was a black semiautomatic.
Anyone with information about the robbery should contact Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council