Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Robber hits convenience?store in morning
MANCHESTER - Police are seeking a 6-foot-tall, 200-pound man who pointed a handgun at a clerk during the daytime robbery of a convenience store.
The robber entered SMA Market, 326 Maple St., about 9:50 a.m. Tuesday with his gun at the ready.
Police said the robber demanded more than the $20 bill the 52-year-old clerk gave him. He ordered the clerk to lie face down on the floor, took more cash from the register and fled, running west on Cedar Street and then cutting north between two buildings.
According to police, the robber was wearing a hooded sweatshirt that is either black or grey. He wore long, dark pants and black gloves and what appeared to be a watch on his right wrist. Police said the handgun was a black semiautomatic.
Anyone with information about the robbery should contact Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424