Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Robber hits convenience?store in morning
MANCHESTER - Police are seeking a 6-foot-tall, 200-pound man who pointed a handgun at a clerk during the daytime robbery of a convenience store.
The robber entered SMA Market, 326 Maple St., about 9:50 a.m. Tuesday with his gun at the ready.
Police said the robber demanded more than the $20 bill the 52-year-old clerk gave him. He ordered the clerk to lie face down on the floor, took more cash from the register and fled, running west on Cedar Street and then cutting north between two buildings.
According to police, the robber was wearing a hooded sweatshirt that is either black or grey. He wore long, dark pants and black gloves and what appeared to be a watch on his right wrist. Police said the handgun was a black semiautomatic.
Anyone with information about the robbery should contact Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 2
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 27
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917