Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Robber hits Manchester store in broad daylight
MANCHESTER -- Police are seeking a 6-foot-tall, 200 pound man who pointed a handgun at a clerk during the daytime robbery of a convenience store.
The robber entered SMA Market, 326 Maple St., about 9:50 a.m. Tuesday with his gun at the ready.
Police said the robber demanded more than the $20 bill that the 52-year-old clerk gave him. He ordered the clerk to lie face down on the floor, took more cash from the register and fled, running west on Cedar Street and then cutting north between two buildings.
The robber was wearing a hooded sweatshirt that is either black or grey. He wore long, dark pants and black gloves and what appeared to be a watch on his right wrist. Police said the handgun was a black semiautomatic.
Anyone with information about the robbery should contact Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917