June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Robber hits Manchester store in broad daylight
MANCHESTER -- Police are seeking a 6-foot-tall, 200 pound man who pointed a handgun at a clerk during the daytime robbery of a convenience store.
The robber entered SMA Market, 326 Maple St., about 9:50 a.m. Tuesday with his gun at the ready.
Police said the robber demanded more than the $20 bill that the 52-year-old clerk gave him. He ordered the clerk to lie face down on the floor, took more cash from the register and fled, running west on Cedar Street and then cutting north between two buildings.
The robber was wearing a hooded sweatshirt that is either black or grey. He wore long, dark pants and black gloves and what appeared to be a watch on his right wrist. Police said the handgun was a black semiautomatic.
Anyone with information about the robbery should contact Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424