Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Laconia man arrested after being sprayed with Mace
LACONIA - A Laconia man was arrested Tuesday morning after police say he assaulted a resident after breaking into an apartment on Kentfield Court.
Michael A. Saritelli, 30, of 613 Main St., was arrested after he was sprayed with Mace by one of the residents and tried to get away on foot, according to police.
Police said they were called to the home just after 10:30 a.m. Tuesday for a report of a male who had entered an apartment at 11 Kentfield Court without permission of the owner, had refused to leave, and assaulted one of the residents.
Saritelli was identified as the man by officers at the scene, who were told he fled the area on foot after being sprayed with Mace by the resident. Officers located and arrested Saritelli a few streets away, near the 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division, where he will be appearing for his arraignment Wednesday morning.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash. Police say this is an ongoing investigation and anyone with information is urged to call the Laconia Police Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 1
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 1
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 1
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 2
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917