Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Laconia man arrested after being sprayed with Mace
LACONIA - A Laconia man was arrested Tuesday morning after police say he assaulted a resident after breaking into an apartment on Kentfield Court.
Michael A. Saritelli, 30, of 613 Main St., was arrested after he was sprayed with Mace by one of the residents and tried to get away on foot, according to police.
Police said they were called to the home just after 10:30 a.m. Tuesday for a report of a male who had entered an apartment at 11 Kentfield Court without permission of the owner, had refused to leave, and assaulted one of the residents.
Saritelli was identified as the man by officers at the scene, who were told he fled the area on foot after being sprayed with Mace by the resident. Officers located and arrested Saritelli a few streets away, near the 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division, where he will be appearing for his arraignment Wednesday morning.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash. Police say this is an ongoing investigation and anyone with information is urged to call the Laconia Police Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief