Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Laconia man arrested after being sprayed with Mace
LACONIA - A Laconia man was arrested Tuesday morning after police say he assaulted a resident after breaking into an apartment on Kentfield Court.
Michael A. Saritelli, 30, of 613 Main St., was arrested after he was sprayed with Mace by one of the residents and tried to get away on foot, according to police.
Police said they were called to the home just after 10:30 a.m. Tuesday for a report of a male who had entered an apartment at 11 Kentfield Court without permission of the owner, had refused to leave, and assaulted one of the residents.
Saritelli was identified as the man by officers at the scene, who were told he fled the area on foot after being sprayed with Mace by the resident. Officers located and arrested Saritelli a few streets away, near the 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division, where he will be appearing for his arraignment Wednesday morning.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash. Police say this is an ongoing investigation and anyone with information is urged to call the Laconia Police Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917