Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Laconia man arrested after being sprayed with Mace
LACONIA - A Laconia man was arrested Tuesday morning after police say he assaulted a resident after breaking into an apartment on Kentfield Court.
Michael A. Saritelli, 30, of 613 Main St., was arrested after he was sprayed with Mace by one of the residents and tried to get away on foot, according to police.
Police said they were called to the home just after 10:30 a.m. Tuesday for a report of a male who had entered an apartment at 11 Kentfield Court without permission of the owner, had refused to leave, and assaulted one of the residents.
Saritelli was identified as the man by officers at the scene, who were told he fled the area on foot after being sprayed with Mace by the resident. Officers located and arrested Saritelli a few streets away, near the 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division, where he will be appearing for his arraignment Wednesday morning.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash. Police say this is an ongoing investigation and anyone with information is urged to call the Laconia Police Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 2
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 3
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 3
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 0
- AG says Rockingham County attorney probe 'substantially complete' - 0
- Nashua mayor says finance committee lacked authority to table buying dump trucks - 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief