Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Laconia man arrested after being sprayed with Mace
LACONIA - A Laconia man was arrested Tuesday morning after police say he assaulted a resident after breaking into an apartment on Kentfield Court.
Michael A. Saritelli, 30, of 613 Main St., was arrested after he was sprayed with Mace by one of the residents and tried to get away on foot, according to police.
Police said they were called to the home just after 10:30 a.m. Tuesday for a report of a male who had entered an apartment at 11 Kentfield Court without permission of the owner, had refused to leave, and assaulted one of the residents.
Saritelli was identified as the man by officers at the scene, who were told he fled the area on foot after being sprayed with Mace by the resident. Officers located and arrested Saritelli a few streets away, near the 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division, where he will be appearing for his arraignment Wednesday morning.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash. Police say this is an ongoing investigation and anyone with information is urged to call the Laconia Police Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 28
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424