May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Merrimack Valley High School student charged after confrontation with officer
CONCORD - A Merrimack Valley High School student faces five assault charges after a confrontation Monday involving school administrators and Concord police.
According to police, Dylan Chenette, 17, of Boscawen, was being taken to the principal's office for being disruptive in class when he assaulted the school resource officer and spit on a school administrator. The officer gained control of Chenette after a brief struggle and took him into custody, when Chenette threatened to "murder" the officer, police said.
A second officer arrived at the school and Chenette continued to fight with officers and refused the services of a bail commissioner.
In addition to the five counts of simple assault, Chenette is charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest or detention and criminal threatening. All of the charges are misdemeanors.
Chenette is scheduled for arraignment today at 11 a.m. in 6th Circuit District Division, Concord Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 12
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 16
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424