Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Merrimack Valley High School student charged after confrontation with officer
CONCORD - A Merrimack Valley High School student faces five assault charges after a confrontation Monday involving school administrators and Concord police.
According to police, Dylan Chenette, 17, of Boscawen, was being taken to the principal's office for being disruptive in class when he assaulted the school resource officer and spit on a school administrator. The officer gained control of Chenette after a brief struggle and took him into custody, when Chenette threatened to "murder" the officer, police said.
A second officer arrived at the school and Chenette continued to fight with officers and refused the services of a bail commissioner.
In addition to the five counts of simple assault, Chenette is charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest or detention and criminal threatening. All of the charges are misdemeanors.
Chenette is scheduled for arraignment today at 11 a.m. in 6th Circuit District Division, Concord Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancé, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
20140915-Adam Sandler reflects on his and Chris Farley’s firing from ‘SNL': ‘It hurt a lot’
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917