Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Merrimack Valley High School student charged after confrontation with officer
CONCORD - A Merrimack Valley High School student faces five assault charges after a confrontation Monday involving school administrators and Concord police.
According to police, Dylan Chenette, 17, of Boscawen, was being taken to the principal's office for being disruptive in class when he assaulted the school resource officer and spit on a school administrator. The officer gained control of Chenette after a brief struggle and took him into custody, when Chenette threatened to "murder" the officer, police said.
A second officer arrived at the school and Chenette continued to fight with officers and refused the services of a bail commissioner.
In addition to the five counts of simple assault, Chenette is charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest or detention and criminal threatening. All of the charges are misdemeanors.
Chenette is scheduled for arraignment today at 11 a.m. in 6th Circuit District Division, Concord Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council