Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Merrimack Valley High School student charged after confrontation with officer
CONCORD - A Merrimack Valley High School student faces five assault charges after a confrontation Monday involving school administrators and Concord police.
According to police, Dylan Chenette, 17, of Boscawen, was being taken to the principal's office for being disruptive in class when he assaulted the school resource officer and spit on a school administrator. The officer gained control of Chenette after a brief struggle and took him into custody, when Chenette threatened to "murder" the officer, police said.
A second officer arrived at the school and Chenette continued to fight with officers and refused the services of a bail commissioner.
In addition to the five counts of simple assault, Chenette is charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest or detention and criminal threatening. All of the charges are misdemeanors.
Chenette is scheduled for arraignment today at 11 a.m. in 6th Circuit District Division, Concord Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483