Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Merrimack Valley High School student charged after confrontation with officer
CONCORD - A Merrimack Valley High School student faces five assault charges after a confrontation Monday involving school administrators and Concord police.
According to police, Dylan Chenette, 17, of Boscawen, was being taken to the principal's office for being disruptive in class when he assaulted the school resource officer and spit on a school administrator. The officer gained control of Chenette after a brief struggle and took him into custody, when Chenette threatened to "murder" the officer, police said.
A second officer arrived at the school and Chenette continued to fight with officers and refused the services of a bail commissioner.
In addition to the five counts of simple assault, Chenette is charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest or detention and criminal threatening. All of the charges are misdemeanors.
Chenette is scheduled for arraignment today at 11 a.m. in 6th Circuit District Division, Concord Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 25
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917