Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Loud music first, then drug arrest in Manchester
Manchester -- Police said they recovered crack cocaine and arrested a city man after pulling over a vehicle that had been playing loud music while standing unattended at a gas station on Lake Avenue.
Police said they noticed the car at the filling station, then watched a man enter the car and drive away, then pulled him over.
According to police reports, Senesie Bai, 30, refused to keep his hands in plain view, and refused to step out of the vehicle.
After he was removed, police said the vehicle was searched and three grams of suspected crack was found under the front seat.
Bai was charged with possession of a controlled drug, falsifying physical evidence, resisting arrest and violation of bail conditions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 3
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dyn hosts high school programmers for 'Hack-A-Palooza' competition - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Parking lot for new Hudson football field due to be paved - 0
- ACLU files federal suit to stop NH's 'ballot selfie' publishing law - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
School's out for voters
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483