May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Loud music first, then drug arrest in Manchester
Manchester -- Police said they recovered crack cocaine and arrested a city man after pulling over a vehicle that had been playing loud music while standing unattended at a gas station on Lake Avenue.
Police said they noticed the car at the filling station, then watched a man enter the car and drive away, then pulled him over.
According to police reports, Senesie Bai, 30, refused to keep his hands in plain view, and refused to step out of the vehicle.
After he was removed, police said the vehicle was searched and three grams of suspected crack was found under the front seat.
Bai was charged with possession of a controlled drug, falsifying physical evidence, resisting arrest and violation of bail conditions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 58
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424