Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Loud music first, then drug arrest in Manchester
Manchester -- Police said they recovered crack cocaine and arrested a city man after pulling over a vehicle that had been playing loud music while standing unattended at a gas station on Lake Avenue.
Police said they noticed the car at the filling station, then watched a man enter the car and drive away, then pulled him over.
According to police reports, Senesie Bai, 30, refused to keep his hands in plain view, and refused to step out of the vehicle.
After he was removed, police said the vehicle was searched and three grams of suspected crack was found under the front seat.
Bai was charged with possession of a controlled drug, falsifying physical evidence, resisting arrest and violation of bail conditions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
- Suspect in Hampstead home invasion seeks to have statements tossed - 0
- Lee police looking for vehicle involved in break-in - 0
- Hinsdale man arrested on prostitution charge - 0
- Gravestone vandalized in Exeter’s Winter Street Cemetery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- James Pindell's The Back Story: Does the grassroots approach still work? - 2
- Shaheen: 'Don't Import Candiate That Outsources Jobs' - 15
- Abandoned Property: Romney, Brownies and even J.D. Salinger are on the list, are you? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Levasseur back on MPD's case, but this time with numbers - 1
- Answers sought over dead ducks, geese - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Monitoring social media - 1
- Apple opens in Manchester - 0
- NHIAA football: Bedford hangs on, outlasts Concord - 0
Monitoring social media
More violence at Keene
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy