Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Loud music first, then drug arrest in Manchester
Manchester -- Police said they recovered crack cocaine and arrested a city man after pulling over a vehicle that had been playing loud music while standing unattended at a gas station on Lake Avenue.
Police said they noticed the car at the filling station, then watched a man enter the car and drive away, then pulled him over.
According to police reports, Senesie Bai, 30, refused to keep his hands in plain view, and refused to step out of the vehicle.
After he was removed, police said the vehicle was searched and three grams of suspected crack was found under the front seat.
Bai was charged with possession of a controlled drug, falsifying physical evidence, resisting arrest and violation of bail conditions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917