May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Loud music first, then drug arrest in Manchester
Manchester -- Police said they recovered crack cocaine and arrested a city man after pulling over a vehicle that had been playing loud music while standing unattended at a gas station on Lake Avenue.
Police said they noticed the car at the filling station, then watched a man enter the car and drive away, then pulled him over.
According to police reports, Senesie Bai, 30, refused to keep his hands in plain view, and refused to step out of the vehicle.
After he was removed, police said the vehicle was searched and three grams of suspected crack was found under the front seat.
Bai was charged with possession of a controlled drug, falsifying physical evidence, resisting arrest and violation of bail conditions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424