Monarchs ticket sales benefit riding therapy
MANCHESTER - Manchester Memorial High School's DECA chapter is selling tickets for the Dec. 16 afternoon hockey game between the Manchester Monarchs and the Springfield Falcons at the Verizon Wireless Arena. Tickets are $17.
For every ticket sold, MMHS DECA will donate $5 to the UpReach
Therapeutic Riding Center's Scholarship Fund. The UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center is a horse riding center for people with disabilities.
For tickets, contact Judith Johnson at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid