Monarchs ticket sales benefit riding therapy
MANCHESTER - Manchester Memorial High School's DECA chapter is selling tickets for the Dec. 16 afternoon hockey game between the Manchester Monarchs and the Springfield Falcons at the Verizon Wireless Arena. Tickets are $17.
For every ticket sold, MMHS DECA will donate $5 to the UpReach
Therapeutic Riding Center's Scholarship Fund. The UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center is a horse riding center for people with disabilities.
For tickets, contact Judith Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 3
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 1
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs