Children's museum offers Friday evening discounts
DOVER - The Children's Museum of New Hampshire invites the public to take advantage of an 88 percent cut to admission on Fridays.
Since October, the museum at 6 Washington St. has offered Dollar Deal Night from 5:30 to 8 p.m. on the first Friday of the month during the school year. Normally, the museum is open until 5 p.m. and admission is $9 for adults and children, $8 for seniors over age 65 and free for children under 1.
During the fall and winter season, the museum, is scheduled to be open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. The museum is closed most Mondays except for selected holidays and school vacation days.
For more information, call 742-2002 or visit childrens-museum.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.