May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Windham man charged after Londonderry crash
LONDONDERRY — A Windham man was arrested on charges of driving under the influence after allegedly causing a head-on crash on Route 102 Thursday night, police said.
Lt. Ryan Kearney said Kevin Moran, 24, was heading east on Route 102 Thursday night when he crossed over the road's center line and into the path of a car driven by David Kobisky, 56. He said Kobisky, who was treated at the scene for minor injuries, slowed down when he saw Moran swerve toward him.
Moran was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of minor injuries, Kearney said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 6
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 5
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424