Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Windham man charged after Londonderry crash
LONDONDERRY — A Windham man was arrested on charges of driving under the influence after allegedly causing a head-on crash on Route 102 Thursday night, police said.
Lt. Ryan Kearney said Kevin Moran, 24, was heading east on Route 102 Thursday night when he crossed over the road's center line and into the path of a car driven by David Kobisky, 56. He said Kobisky, who was treated at the scene for minor injuries, slowed down when he saw Moran swerve toward him.
Moran was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of minor injuries, Kearney said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High School intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917