May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Windham man charged after Londonderry crash
LONDONDERRY — A Windham man was arrested on charges of driving under the influence after allegedly causing a head-on crash on Route 102 Thursday night, police said.
Lt. Ryan Kearney said Kevin Moran, 24, was heading east on Route 102 Thursday night when he crossed over the road's center line and into the path of a car driven by David Kobisky, 56. He said Kobisky, who was treated at the scene for minor injuries, slowed down when he saw Moran swerve toward him.
Moran was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of minor injuries, Kearney said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 3
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Guertin girls net another win to make it 67 straight - 0
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 25, 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424