June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Windham man charged after Londonderry crash
LONDONDERRY — A Windham man was arrested on charges of driving under the influence after allegedly causing a head-on crash on Route 102 Thursday night, police said.
Lt. Ryan Kearney said Kevin Moran, 24, was heading east on Route 102 Thursday night when he crossed over the road's center line and into the path of a car driven by David Kobisky, 56. He said Kobisky, who was treated at the scene for minor injuries, slowed down when he saw Moran swerve toward him.
Moran was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of minor injuries, Kearney said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424