June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Windham man charged after Londonderry crash
LONDONDERRY — A Windham man was arrested on charges of driving under the influence after allegedly causing a head-on crash on Route 102 Thursday night, police said.
Lt. Ryan Kearney said Kevin Moran, 24, was heading east on Route 102 Thursday night when he crossed over the road's center line and into the path of a car driven by David Kobisky, 56. He said Kobisky, who was treated at the scene for minor injuries, slowed down when he saw Moran swerve toward him.
Moran was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of minor injuries, Kearney said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424