Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Milford crime goes to grand jury
MILFORD - Felony charges against Brianna Baglione, accused of knocking down a man in his home and stealing his prescription drugs, will now head to the grand jury after she waived her probable cause hearing in court Thursday.
Her alleged accomplice, Jeremy Trask, is scheduled for a probable cause hearing Friday.
Baglione, 19, and Trask, 24, both of 18 Foster Road, knew Maurice Guay Jr., the victim, and had been in his home Nov. 25, according to court documents. However, Guay grew concerned that Baglione and Trask wanted to steal from him, and he asked them to leave.
Around 7 p.m., Guay was sitting in a chair watching television when someone knocked on his door, the documents said. Because Guay has only one leg, he generally leaves his door open and called to whomever it was to "come in."
The knocking continued so he went to the door, and when he opened it, he was knocked to the ground. According to court documents, Guay's assailants pinned him down and covered his face with a towel and took pills from his pants pockets. During the altercation, according to court documents, Guay's dog, Cody, approached, and one of the assailants said, "Go away, Cody."
Guay told police that he recognized the voice as Baglione's. Guay was also able to identify Trask because he was wearing the same clothing he had been wearing earlier in the day, said the documents.
- - - - - - - -
Nancy Bean Foster may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424