May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Milford crime goes to grand jury
MILFORD - Felony charges against Brianna Baglione, accused of knocking down a man in his home and stealing his prescription drugs, will now head to the grand jury after she waived her probable cause hearing in court Thursday.
Her alleged accomplice, Jeremy Trask, is scheduled for a probable cause hearing Friday.
Baglione, 19, and Trask, 24, both of 18 Foster Road, knew Maurice Guay Jr., the victim, and had been in his home Nov. 25, according to court documents. However, Guay grew concerned that Baglione and Trask wanted to steal from him, and he asked them to leave.
Around 7 p.m., Guay was sitting in a chair watching television when someone knocked on his door, the documents said. Because Guay has only one leg, he generally leaves his door open and called to whomever it was to "come in."
The knocking continued so he went to the door, and when he opened it, he was knocked to the ground. According to court documents, Guay's assailants pinned him down and covered his face with a towel and took pills from his pants pockets. During the altercation, according to court documents, Guay's dog, Cody, approached, and one of the assailants said, "Go away, Cody."
Guay told police that he recognized the voice as Baglione's. Guay was also able to identify Trask because he was wearing the same clothing he had been wearing earlier in the day, said the documents.
- - - - - - - -
Nancy Bean Foster may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424