June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Milford crime goes to grand jury
MILFORD - Felony charges against Brianna Baglione, accused of knocking down a man in his home and stealing his prescription drugs, will now head to the grand jury after she waived her probable cause hearing in court Thursday.
Her alleged accomplice, Jeremy Trask, is scheduled for a probable cause hearing Friday.
Baglione, 19, and Trask, 24, both of 18 Foster Road, knew Maurice Guay Jr., the victim, and had been in his home Nov. 25, according to court documents. However, Guay grew concerned that Baglione and Trask wanted to steal from him, and he asked them to leave.
Around 7 p.m., Guay was sitting in a chair watching television when someone knocked on his door, the documents said. Because Guay has only one leg, he generally leaves his door open and called to whomever it was to "come in."
The knocking continued so he went to the door, and when he opened it, he was knocked to the ground. According to court documents, Guay's assailants pinned him down and covered his face with a towel and took pills from his pants pockets. During the altercation, according to court documents, Guay's dog, Cody, approached, and one of the assailants said, "Go away, Cody."
Guay told police that he recognized the voice as Baglione's. Guay was also able to identify Trask because he was wearing the same clothing he had been wearing earlier in the day, said the documents.
- - - - - - - -
Nancy Bean Foster may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 6
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 9
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424