Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Milford crime goes to grand jury
MILFORD - Felony charges against Brianna Baglione, accused of knocking down a man in his home and stealing his prescription drugs, will now head to the grand jury after she waived her probable cause hearing in court Thursday.
Her alleged accomplice, Jeremy Trask, is scheduled for a probable cause hearing Friday.
Baglione, 19, and Trask, 24, both of 18 Foster Road, knew Maurice Guay Jr., the victim, and had been in his home Nov. 25, according to court documents. However, Guay grew concerned that Baglione and Trask wanted to steal from him, and he asked them to leave.
Around 7 p.m., Guay was sitting in a chair watching television when someone knocked on his door, the documents said. Because Guay has only one leg, he generally leaves his door open and called to whomever it was to "come in."
The knocking continued so he went to the door, and when he opened it, he was knocked to the ground. According to court documents, Guay's assailants pinned him down and covered his face with a towel and took pills from his pants pockets. During the altercation, according to court documents, Guay's dog, Cody, approached, and one of the assailants said, "Go away, Cody."
Guay told police that he recognized the voice as Baglione's. Guay was also able to identify Trask because he was wearing the same clothing he had been wearing earlier in the day, said the documents.
- - - - - - - -
Nancy Bean Foster may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus