May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Milford crime goes to grand jury
MILFORD - Felony charges against Brianna Baglione, accused of knocking down a man in his home and stealing his prescription drugs, will now head to the grand jury after she waived her probable cause hearing in court Thursday.
Her alleged accomplice, Jeremy Trask, is scheduled for a probable cause hearing Friday.
Baglione, 19, and Trask, 24, both of 18 Foster Road, knew Maurice Guay Jr., the victim, and had been in his home Nov. 25, according to court documents. However, Guay grew concerned that Baglione and Trask wanted to steal from him, and he asked them to leave.
Around 7 p.m., Guay was sitting in a chair watching television when someone knocked on his door, the documents said. Because Guay has only one leg, he generally leaves his door open and called to whomever it was to "come in."
The knocking continued so he went to the door, and when he opened it, he was knocked to the ground. According to court documents, Guay's assailants pinned him down and covered his face with a towel and took pills from his pants pockets. During the altercation, according to court documents, Guay's dog, Cody, approached, and one of the assailants said, "Go away, Cody."
Guay told police that he recognized the voice as Baglione's. Guay was also able to identify Trask because he was wearing the same clothing he had been wearing earlier in the day, said the documents.
- - - - - - - -
Nancy Bean Foster may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424