Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Milford man charged with sexual assault on child
MILFORD - A local man has been charged with sexually assaulting a child under the age of 13 sometime between Jan. 1 and Nov. 20 and is now facing possible indictment by the Hillsborough County Grand Jury.
Richard Hall, 60, of 29 Souhegan St., has been accused of aggravated felonious sexual assault for raping a young girl at some point over the course of the last year, according to court documents. The alleged assault occurred at his home, but other details of the incident have been sealed due to the child's age and the nature of the crime.
Hall was at the 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, Thursday for a probable cause hearing, but he waived his right to that hearing without comment. Four other misdemeanor charges, including three counts of simple assault and one count of witness tampering, were dropped by Milford prosecutor Michael McCall but could be raised again before the grand jury.
Hall has been released on $15,000 cash or corporate surety bail pending indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 34
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424