Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Milford man charged with sexual assault on child
MILFORD - A local man has been charged with sexually assaulting a child under the age of 13 sometime between Jan. 1 and Nov. 20 and is now facing possible indictment by the Hillsborough County Grand Jury.
Richard Hall, 60, of 29 Souhegan St., has been accused of aggravated felonious sexual assault for raping a young girl at some point over the course of the last year, according to court documents. The alleged assault occurred at his home, but other details of the incident have been sealed due to the child's age and the nature of the crime.
Hall was at the 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, Thursday for a probable cause hearing, but he waived his right to that hearing without comment. Four other misdemeanor charges, including three counts of simple assault and one count of witness tampering, were dropped by Milford prosecutor Michael McCall but could be raised again before the grand jury.
Hall has been released on $15,000 cash or corporate surety bail pending indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
- Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Motorcyclist, passenger seriously hurt in Derry crash - 0
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Motorcyclist suffers minor injuries in Saturday crash in Laconia - 0
- 18-year-old located with mother, brother on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Executive Council to consider raising dollar threshold for contracts - 0
- Week of NH debates kicks off - 0
DWI License Revocations
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
'Gronk' gets OK for Pats' opener
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917