Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Milford man charged with sexual assault on child
MILFORD - A local man has been charged with sexually assaulting a child under the age of 13 sometime between Jan. 1 and Nov. 20 and is now facing possible indictment by the Hillsborough County Grand Jury.
Richard Hall, 60, of 29 Souhegan St., has been accused of aggravated felonious sexual assault for raping a young girl at some point over the course of the last year, according to court documents. The alleged assault occurred at his home, but other details of the incident have been sealed due to the child's age and the nature of the crime.
Hall was at the 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, Thursday for a probable cause hearing, but he waived his right to that hearing without comment. Four other misdemeanor charges, including three counts of simple assault and one count of witness tampering, were dropped by Milford prosecutor Michael McCall but could be raised again before the grand jury.
Hall has been released on $15,000 cash or corporate surety bail pending indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Seabrook nuclear power plant discussion continues on concrete degradation - 0
Ice storm threatens the region
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424