Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Milford man charged with sexual assault on child
MILFORD - A local man has been charged with sexually assaulting a child under the age of 13 sometime between Jan. 1 and Nov. 20 and is now facing possible indictment by the Hillsborough County Grand Jury.
Richard Hall, 60, of 29 Souhegan St., has been accused of aggravated felonious sexual assault for raping a young girl at some point over the course of the last year, according to court documents. The alleged assault occurred at his home, but other details of the incident have been sealed due to the child's age and the nature of the crime.
Hall was at the 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, Thursday for a probable cause hearing, but he waived his right to that hearing without comment. Four other misdemeanor charges, including three counts of simple assault and one count of witness tampering, were dropped by Milford prosecutor Michael McCall but could be raised again before the grand jury.
Hall has been released on $15,000 cash or corporate surety bail pending indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 1
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief