Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Milford man charged with sexual assault on child
MILFORD - A local man has been charged with sexually assaulting a child under the age of 13 sometime between Jan. 1 and Nov. 20 and is now facing possible indictment by the Hillsborough County Grand Jury.
Richard Hall, 60, of 29 Souhegan St., has been accused of aggravated felonious sexual assault for raping a young girl at some point over the course of the last year, according to court documents. The alleged assault occurred at his home, but other details of the incident have been sealed due to the child's age and the nature of the crime.
Hall was at the 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, Thursday for a probable cause hearing, but he waived his right to that hearing without comment. Four other misdemeanor charges, including three counts of simple assault and one count of witness tampering, were dropped by Milford prosecutor Michael McCall but could be raised again before the grand jury.
Hall has been released on $15,000 cash or corporate surety bail pending indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
- Due to snow forecast, Farmington decides to wait a week to decide on town issues - 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus