Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mass. trio charged in shirt thefts from Kittery outlets
PORTSMOUTH - Three Massachusetts men, suspects in the theft of clothing from several Kittery, Maine, outlet stores, were arrested in Portsmouth and charged with receiving stolen property.
Sawliki Perez, 22, Astrun Pujols, 23, and Elvis Pujols, 22, all of Springfield, Mass., were detained Wednesday afternoon after their car was pulled over on Interstate 95 South at the Portsmouth Traffic Circle.
According to a news release, the stop was a result of a Kittery Police broadcast for law enforcement officials to be on the lookout for three men possibly involved in the theft of clothing from outlet stores.
Capt. Frank S. Warchol said police recovered between $3,000 and $5,000 worth of stolen shirts from their motor vehicle.
Kittery police are expected to also bring charges against the three.
Perez and Astrun Pujols are being held on $11,000 cash bail, while Elvis Pujols' bail was set at $20,000 cash. Elvis Pujols is also being held on an ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) detainer.
What's next: All three are set for video arraignment Thursday at 11:30 a.m. at 10th Circuit Court, Seabrook District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Basketball: Campbell tops Fall Mountain for second D-III championship - 0
- At FIRST, it's all about learning and helping each other - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief