Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Mass. trio charged in shirt thefts from Kittery outlets
PORTSMOUTH - Three Massachusetts men, suspects in the theft of clothing from several Kittery, Maine, outlet stores, were arrested in Portsmouth and charged with receiving stolen property.
Sawliki Perez, 22, Astrun Pujols, 23, and Elvis Pujols, 22, all of Springfield, Mass., were detained Wednesday afternoon after their car was pulled over on Interstate 95 South at the Portsmouth Traffic Circle.
According to a news release, the stop was a result of a Kittery Police broadcast for law enforcement officials to be on the lookout for three men possibly involved in the theft of clothing from outlet stores.
Capt. Frank S. Warchol said police recovered between $3,000 and $5,000 worth of stolen shirts from their motor vehicle.
Kittery police are expected to also bring charges against the three.
Perez and Astrun Pujols are being held on $11,000 cash bail, while Elvis Pujols' bail was set at $20,000 cash. Elvis Pujols is also being held on an ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) detainer.
What's next: All three are set for video arraignment Thursday at 11:30 a.m. at 10th Circuit Court, Seabrook District Division.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 6
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917