Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Mass. trio charged in shirt thefts from Kittery outlets
PORTSMOUTH - Three Massachusetts men, suspects in the theft of clothing from several Kittery, Maine, outlet stores, were arrested in Portsmouth and charged with receiving stolen property.
Sawliki Perez, 22, Astrun Pujols, 23, and Elvis Pujols, 22, all of Springfield, Mass., were detained Wednesday afternoon after their car was pulled over on Interstate 95 South at the Portsmouth Traffic Circle.
According to a news release, the stop was a result of a Kittery Police broadcast for law enforcement officials to be on the lookout for three men possibly involved in the theft of clothing from outlet stores.
Capt. Frank S. Warchol said police recovered between $3,000 and $5,000 worth of stolen shirts from their motor vehicle.
Kittery police are expected to also bring charges against the three.
Perez and Astrun Pujols are being held on $11,000 cash bail, while Elvis Pujols' bail was set at $20,000 cash. Elvis Pujols is also being held on an ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) detainer.
What's next: All three are set for video arraignment Thursday at 11:30 a.m. at 10th Circuit Court, Seabrook District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 6
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill