Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Mass. trio charged in shirt thefts from Kittery outlets
PORTSMOUTH - Three Massachusetts men, suspects in the theft of clothing from several Kittery, Maine, outlet stores, were arrested in Portsmouth and charged with receiving stolen property.
Sawliki Perez, 22, Astrun Pujols, 23, and Elvis Pujols, 22, all of Springfield, Mass., were detained Wednesday afternoon after their car was pulled over on Interstate 95 South at the Portsmouth Traffic Circle.
According to a news release, the stop was a result of a Kittery Police broadcast for law enforcement officials to be on the lookout for three men possibly involved in the theft of clothing from outlet stores.
Capt. Frank S. Warchol said police recovered between $3,000 and $5,000 worth of stolen shirts from their motor vehicle.
Kittery police are expected to also bring charges against the three.
Perez and Astrun Pujols are being held on $11,000 cash bail, while Elvis Pujols' bail was set at $20,000 cash. Elvis Pujols is also being held on an ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) detainer.
What's next: All three are set for video arraignment Thursday at 11:30 a.m. at 10th Circuit Court, Seabrook District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424