Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Lakes Region pair charged in robbery
NORTHFIELD - Two men are under arrest, accused in the assault of a man inside his Vining Way home.
The incident happened just after midnight Thursday at the home of Aaron Jordan of 9 Vining Road. Police learned of it as Jordan was heading to the hospital for treatment of knife wounds to his hands.
According to a news release, Jordan went out earlier in the evening and when he returned home, Eric Raymond, 26, of Tilton, who Jordan knows, and Daniel Hill, 27, of Belmont, were waiting for him inside his house.
Raymond demanded money that Jordan owed him and started beating him up, police said. During the attack, police said Raymond pulled out a folding knife and tried to stab Jordan in the torso. Jordan put his hands up to protect himself and was cut.
Police said the men held Jordan down and removed cash from his pockets. Then they fled the home, but not before Raymond again threatened Jordan with the knife, police said.
Authorities issued a police bulletin regarding the vehicle used by the two men to get away. A short time later, a Belmont officer spotted it, pulled it over and arrested Raymond and Hill.
Raymond is charged with armed robbery, second-degree assault, attempted second-degree assault, criminal threatening, falsification of physical evidence, and simple assault. Hill is charged with being an accomplice to armed robbery.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 12
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- Thomas Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 - 3
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483