Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Lakes Region pair charged in robbery
NORTHFIELD - Two men are under arrest, accused in the assault of a man inside his Vining Way home.
The incident happened just after midnight Thursday at the home of Aaron Jordan of 9 Vining Road. Police learned of it as Jordan was heading to the hospital for treatment of knife wounds to his hands.
According to a news release, Jordan went out earlier in the evening and when he returned home, Eric Raymond, 26, of Tilton, who Jordan knows, and Daniel Hill, 27, of Belmont, were waiting for him inside his house.
Raymond demanded money that Jordan owed him and started beating him up, police said. During the attack, police said Raymond pulled out a folding knife and tried to stab Jordan in the torso. Jordan put his hands up to protect himself and was cut.
Police said the men held Jordan down and removed cash from his pockets. Then they fled the home, but not before Raymond again threatened Jordan with the knife, police said.
Authorities issued a police bulletin regarding the vehicle used by the two men to get away. A short time later, a Belmont officer spotted it, pulled it over and arrested Raymond and Hill.
Raymond is charged with armed robbery, second-degree assault, attempted second-degree assault, criminal threatening, falsification of physical evidence, and simple assault. Hill is charged with being an accomplice to armed robbery.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 3
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 3
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Rockingham County attorney probe 'substantially complete' - 0
- Nashua mayor says finance committee lacked authority to table buying dump trucks - 0
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief