Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Lakes Region pair charged in robbery
NORTHFIELD - Two men are under arrest, accused in the assault of a man inside his Vining Way home.
The incident happened just after midnight Thursday at the home of Aaron Jordan of 9 Vining Road. Police learned of it as Jordan was heading to the hospital for treatment of knife wounds to his hands.
According to a news release, Jordan went out earlier in the evening and when he returned home, Eric Raymond, 26, of Tilton, who Jordan knows, and Daniel Hill, 27, of Belmont, were waiting for him inside his house.
Raymond demanded money that Jordan owed him and started beating him up, police said. During the attack, police said Raymond pulled out a folding knife and tried to stab Jordan in the torso. Jordan put his hands up to protect himself and was cut.
Police said the men held Jordan down and removed cash from his pockets. Then they fled the home, but not before Raymond again threatened Jordan with the knife, police said.
Authorities issued a police bulletin regarding the vehicle used by the two men to get away. A short time later, a Belmont officer spotted it, pulled it over and arrested Raymond and Hill.
Raymond is charged with armed robbery, second-degree assault, attempted second-degree assault, criminal threatening, falsification of physical evidence, and simple assault. Hill is charged with being an accomplice to armed robbery.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 6
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483