Home » News » Public Safety
One hurt, Hudson duplex damaged in fire
HUDSON — One person suffered minor injuries in a heavy fire that damaged one half of a duplex on Mission Lane Thursday night, Fire Capt. David Morin said.
Morin said firefighters encountered a large fire when they arrived at the 11 Mission Lane duplex about 8:30 p.m. Thursday. The fire was knocked down 15 minutes later and did not spread to the other side of the two-family building, he said.
"The guys did a really nice job tonight," Morin said of firefighters.
Morin said no cause had been determined Thursday night and investigators had not determined yet whether the fire was suspicious.
Morin said the resident at 11 Mission Lane, whose name he didn't know, was treated at the scene for minor injuries. The resident — Morin also did not know the person's gender — was the only person displaced by the fire, he said.
No firefighters were injured, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
- Body of missing NH man found in Vermont - 0
- Police seeking heroin epidemic answers - 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy