Home » News » Public Safety
One hurt, Hudson duplex damaged in fire
HUDSON — One person suffered minor injuries in a heavy fire that damaged one half of a duplex on Mission Lane Thursday night, Fire Capt. David Morin said.
Morin said firefighters encountered a large fire when they arrived at the 11 Mission Lane duplex about 8:30 p.m. Thursday. The fire was knocked down 15 minutes later and did not spread to the other side of the two-family building, he said.
"The guys did a really nice job tonight," Morin said of firefighters.
Morin said no cause had been determined Thursday night and investigators had not determined yet whether the fire was suspicious.
Morin said the resident at 11 Mission Lane, whose name he didn't know, was treated at the scene for minor injuries. The resident — Morin also did not know the person's gender — was the only person displaced by the fire, he said.
No firefighters were injured, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- Claremont home saved from garage fire - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
- Police investigate Newport shooting, no threat to public says chief - 0
- Group raising money for family of Raymond man killed by boulder - 0
- Newly renovated Blair Covered Bridge damaged by truck - 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 15
- Man's body pulled from Merrimack River - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Drivers education to science, meeting all about the kids - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America