Home » News » Public Safety
One hurt, Hudson duplex damaged in fire
HUDSON — One person suffered minor injuries in a heavy fire that damaged one half of a duplex on Mission Lane Thursday night, Fire Capt. David Morin said.
Morin said firefighters encountered a large fire when they arrived at the 11 Mission Lane duplex about 8:30 p.m. Thursday. The fire was knocked down 15 minutes later and did not spread to the other side of the two-family building, he said.
"The guys did a really nice job tonight," Morin said of firefighters.
Morin said no cause had been determined Thursday night and investigators had not determined yet whether the fire was suspicious.
Morin said the resident at 11 Mission Lane, whose name he didn't know, was treated at the scene for minor injuries. The resident — Morin also did not know the person's gender — was the only person displaced by the fire, he said.
No firefighters were injured, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 1
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072