Home » News » Public Safety
Raymond accident sends two to hospital
RAYMOND - Two people were transported to Exeter Hospital Thursday morning after an accident on Route 27 near Cumberland Farms.
Raymond Police Sgt. David Spinney said the driver of the vehicle suffered a minor medical issue and drove off the road around 9:30 a.m. The vehicle landed in the area of the town sheds across from Cumberland Farms.
Both the driver and a passenger were transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, Spinney said.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident, and Spinney did not immediately have the names of the victims available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Weare police chief on leave amid domestic violence probe - 0
- Firefighters battle intense body shop fire in Derry - 0
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 5
- New Farmington police chief continues to build relationships in the community he’s served for 14 years - 0
- Keene police officer on bicycle struck by car - 0
- Antidote carried by NH first responders a life-saver for heroin overdoses - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- NFL: Eagles rally in second half to edge Colts, 30-27 - 0
- Large blast kills at least one in Afghan capital as smoke rises above city - 0
- UNH ranked for 144th straight week; QB Goldrich honored by CAA - 0
- New Legion director eyes junior division growth - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- Among 5 primary recounts, no changes to winners - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats