Home » News » Public Safety
Raymond accident sends two to hospital
RAYMOND - Two people were transported to Exeter Hospital Thursday morning after an accident on Route 27 near Cumberland Farms.
Raymond Police Sgt. David Spinney said the driver of the vehicle suffered a minor medical issue and drove off the road around 9:30 a.m. The vehicle landed in the area of the town sheds across from Cumberland Farms.
Both the driver and a passenger were transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, Spinney said.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident, and Spinney did not immediately have the names of the victims available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- Harvard clears all buildings after report of explosives - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072