Home » News » Public Safety
Raymond accident sends two to hospital
RAYMOND - Two people were transported to Exeter Hospital Thursday morning after an accident on Route 27 near Cumberland Farms.
Raymond Police Sgt. David Spinney said the driver of the vehicle suffered a minor medical issue and drove off the road around 9:30 a.m. The vehicle landed in the area of the town sheds across from Cumberland Farms.
Both the driver and a passenger were transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, Spinney said.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident, and Spinney did not immediately have the names of the victims available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072