How to donate
Santa Fund donations can be made by completing the online form by clicking "Donate" below or send a check to:
THE SANTA FUND
You can also drop off the printed form in our newspaper and a donation in the Santa Fund box at the Union Leader, 100 William Loeb Drive in Manchester from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will also have a donation drop box at the Intown Manchester Holiday Market on Thursday, November 29 and every Thursday in December.
Share a holiday greeting
With your donation, the Union Leader will publish a short holiday message in the newspaper. Just write it up exactly as you would have it appear, printing clearly, and mail it along with your donation. If you prefer to donate online, follow the link on the page following the transaction to submit a Christmas message.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-top aid to Ayotte pleads guilty to attempted lewdness - 4
- Cruz touts record at GOP Liberty Caucus convention in Nashua - 1
- Propane leak leads to evacuation, road closure in Auburn - 0
- Dealers targeted again in Manchester, 10 arrested in drug sweep - 3
- Two passengers from Gorham dead after Jefferson wreck; driver, 77, ran stop sign - 0
- Inmate who walked away from Concord half-way house returns - 0
- Nashua police arrest 22 on wide range of drug charges - 3
- Smoker blamed for early morning fire in Manchester - 0
- A house-by-house peek at the Parade of Homes - 0
Kinder Morgan mulls pipeline route change
Hampton blaze under investigation
Taxing hippies: Should hybrids pay more?