Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Nashua man charged with assault
NASHUA - A city man is accused of breaking a bone in another man's face in an assault outside a downtown bar last October.
Jesus Figueroa, 37, of 108 Pine St., is charged with a class B felony of second degree assault.
Police learned of the assault when someone called for an ambulance on Oct. 4 at 10:11 p.m. for a man who reportedly was injured after falling on a sidewalk.
Investigators determined the man was the victim of an assault and suffered a fracture to his face. Figueroa became a suspect and ultimately was arrested after investigators obtained a warrant.
What's next:Figueroa is being held on $10,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Friday in 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 19
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917